Raw Vegan Bars
Recipe by @songofstyle
Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes
Raw Sprouted Oats
Shredded Coconut Flakes
Olive Oil (optional)
Salt & Pepper (optional)
Recipe Steps -
1. In a mixing bowl, add in a 3:1 ratio of oats to chia and sunflower seeds with a large spoonful of coconut.
As an optional step - Add a dash of salt & pepper and a teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Knead the mixture until all the dry ingredients are covered by the coconut oil.
3. Place the granola mixture on a baking pan and toast until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, dice 8-10 dates depending on the amount of granola mixture.
5. Once the granola has been cooled for 5-10 minutes, place the granola back in the mixing bowl with the
6. Knead the dates mixture until dates are completely covered by the granola.
7. Take a flat baking pan and cover with plastic wrap. Smooth and flatten date mixture on the pan.
8. Once the date mixture is flattened to a 1-2 inch width, sprinkle the shredded coconut flakes on top.
9. Cover with second layer of plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
10. Cut into bite size/granola bar sizes for serving.